No joke... it's pretty amazing. Win scrabble with this!
1) Xenop : a rainforest bird
2) Xerus: a kind of African squirrel (I know it from the children's book series "Sweet Pickles")
3) Xantus: a yak
4) Xenopus: a frog
5) Xantusiidae: a type of night lizard
6) Xenicidae: a family of wrens found in New Zealand
7) Xoni:... um, not sure... and when I tried to search it in encyclopedia Britannica it offered me Joni Mitchell
8) Xuanhuasauru: dinosaur with a beak... bitchin'
9) Xenoposeidon: more dinosaurs!
10) Xenopeltidae: sunbeam snakes
11) Xenipirostris: a genus of birds from Madagascar
12) Xenarthra: a superorder of mammals found in the Americas... includes some sloths, anteaters, and armadillos
13) Xinjiangovenator: yet another awesome dinosaur
14) X-ray tetra: a fish... duh
15) Xanclomys: an extinct genus of mammal... blah blah blah
16) Xanthareel: a yellow eel
17) Xenomys: a type of Mexican mouse... no joke.